Volunteer and Career Resources
Current Job Openings:
- Junior Program Associate, International Ocean Acidification Initiative | Washington, D.C.
- Marine Pathways Intern | Washington, D.C.
- Program Operations Associate | Washington, D.C.
Regional Volunteer Opportunities:
- Anacostia Riverkeeper
- Anacostia Watershed Society
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Jug Bay Wetlands Sanctuary
- National Aquarium
- NOAA Office of National Marine Sanctuaries
- Patuxent Riverkeeper
- Potomac Conservancy
- Potomac Riverkeeper
- Smithsonian Museum of Natural History
- Smithsonian’s National Zoo & Conservation Biology
- Student Conservation Association
- South River Federation
- West/Rhode Riverkeeper
Our Projects’ Volunteer Opportunities:
Looking to join the marine conservation community? Check out these suggested resources to help get you started: