Volunteer, Career, and RFP Opportunities
Looking to join our organization or the marine conservation community?
Current TOF Job Openings:
- We don’t have any open positions at the moment; please check back later.
TOF Project Opportunities:
Regional Volunteer Opportunities:
- Anacostia Riverkeeper
- Anacostia Watershed Society
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Jug Bay Wetlands Sanctuary
- National Aquarium
- NOAA Office of National Marine Sanctuaries
- Patuxent Riverkeeper
- Potomac Conservancy
- Potomac Riverkeeper
- Smithsonian Museum of Natural History
- Smithsonian’s National Zoo & Conservation Biology
- Student Conservation Association
- Arundel Rivers Federation
- West/Rhode Riverkeeper
Requests for Proposals
Background In 2021, the United States established a new multi-agency partnership to foster small island leadership in combating the climate crisis and promoting resilience in ways that reflect their unique …
Pacific Islands Collaboration and Learning Grants to Strengthen Ocean Acidification Research Capacity
The Ocean Foundation is pleased to announce a grant opportunity to support researchers in the Pacific Islands who are working on ocean acidification to gain additional practical experience and knowledge that advances their research abilities.
The Ocean Foundation and The Boyd Lyon Sea Turtle Fund seek applicants for the Boyd N. Lyon Scholarship, for the year 2024.