Volunteer, Career, and RFP Opportunities
Looking to join our organization or the marine conservation community?
Current TOF Job Openings:
TOF Project Volunteer Opportunities:
Regional Volunteer Opportunities:
- Anacostia Riverkeeper
- Anacostia Watershed Society
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Jug Bay Wetlands Sanctuary
- National Aquarium
- NOAA Office of National Marine Sanctuaries
- Patuxent Riverkeeper
- Potomac Conservancy
- Potomac Riverkeeper
- Smithsonian Museum of Natural History
- Smithsonian’s National Zoo & Conservation Biology
- Student Conservation Association
- Arundel Rivers Federation
- West/Rhode Riverkeeper
Requests for Proposals
The Ocean Foundation is interested in receiving proposals for graphic design and layout services for our 2023 Annual Report.
CLOSED – Request for Proposals: Local Coordinator to Advance Ocean Observing in the Federated States of Micronesia
TOF is seeking a local coordinator for a project to advance ocean observing capacity in the Federated States of Micronesia.
CLOSED – Request for Proposals: Local Coordinator to Support the Pacific Islands Women in Ocean Sciences Fellowship Program
TOF is seeking an individual to serve as the Local Fellowship Coordinator in the establishment and management of a Pacific Islands Women in Ocean Science Fellowship Program.