The Ocean Foundation (TOF) Board of Directors has established a temporary audit working group that would like to engage a new accounting firm to perform tax and assurance services for our organization.
TOF has engaged the accounting firm Kronzek, Fisher & Lopez for 17 years. While we are pleased with their services and have had a mutually satisfying relationship, we have come to the end of their ability to provide new personnel to oversee our audits. Thus, we are seeking a new firm with whom we hope to establish a long-term relationship.
We seek the following services:
- Audit of the financial statements for the fiscal year ending June 30, and preparation of related documentation including the management letter
- Our aim is to have the audited financial statements issued annually by the end of October
- Presentation of the results of the audit and the management letter to TOF’s Audit Committee in November
- Preparation of the 990 and Uniform Guidance Report (in years when applicable).
- Very occasional accounting advice at other times of the year.
To aid in minimizing the time required for preparation of your proposal, our audited financial statements and 990 for the year ended June 30, 2022 can be forwarded upon request.
Additional information about TOF may be found on our website. Please contact Tamika L. Washington our Finance & Operations Director at [email protected] to answer any questions you may have. Diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice are core values for TOF, and we strive to institutionalize these values in our operations.
We request that you please send your written proposal to us by August 31, 2023. We aim to notify you of the audit working group’s decision by September 15, 2023.
Thank you in advance for your interest in our account.