The Ocean Foundation (TOF) (www.oceandn.org) is interested in entering into a monthly retainer contract with a professional website development firm.
Period of Contract
Up to ten (10) hours a month for a period of twelve (12) months starting September 1, 2023.
Scope of Work
The proposed Scope of Work shall include the following types of services:
- Maintenance of oceanfdn.org via WordPress.
- Quick-response technical support via email (preferred) and Zoom calls.
- Bug fixes and troubleshooting of forms, plugins, formatting, and styles.
- Testing new features and providing website enhancements.
- Minor design and content updates on demand.
- Content management and formatting updates.
- Audits and implementations to ensure oceanfdn.org meets and maintains accessibility standards.
- Other recommended services.
Services will be paid on a monthly basis, following approval of an invoice, via email, delineating work completed per hours billed.
While the retainer contract is a budgeted item, we are seeking proposals at all rate levels to determine the most appropriate match.
Proposed Modifications to Scope of Work
The retainer contract will be evaluated each quarter via a Zoom call meeting with The Ocean Foundation to evaluate the ongoing working relationship, Scope of Work, and to discuss any technical or communications challenges or proposed modifications to the retainer.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice are core values for TOF, and we strive to institutionalize these values in our operations.
By 12:00 am midnight on July 28, 2023, please submit detailed proposals to:
Digital Content Manager
- Written proposal describing in detail your interpretation and definition of the specific services in the above Scope of Work;
- A summary description of the types of services that would not be included/would be beyond scope in the retainer proposal;
- Hourly rate and bios of all staff who may be providing services; and
- Three (3) client references who can speak to receiving similar services by your firm.